'We are looking for two dynamic individuals who are keen to learn and engage with all sectors of the business, to support the day to day function of our patient telephone contact and represent us as our Patient Services Care Co-ordinators. Working hours/days: 16 hours per week. Monday/Tuesday/Friday 8:30am-1:00pm Monday and Tuesday and 8:30am-4:30pm on a Friday, must be flexible, pay dependant on experience. The majority of the role will be telephone-based therefore we require a highly motivated, patient-orientated individual with excellent communication skills, a basic knowledge of medical terminology and a good telephone manner. Many tasks will involve keyboard entry, accurate keyboard skills, calm, focussed attitude and the ability to record data and information accurately.
This is a role established to support the Surgery in improving on our current telephone call handling system, we aim to:
• Seek solutions that work for all of our systems as a whole
• Standardise practice and services where it makes sense to do so
• Focus on cost reduction and cost containment.
• Recognise that participation will be required at system, locality, neighbourhood and organisational level on the priority areas
• Share risks and benefits across the system and ensure they are fully understood by all parties. We work with our local communities and other surgeries within our area, to improve our patient’s service and health to the highest standard. The majority of the role will be telephone-based therefore we require a highly motivated, patient-orientated individual with excellent communication skills and a good telephone manner.
If you are interested in applying for this role please contact Margaret Gilding or call 01626 334411
If you want a fulfilling role and a great team to work with then come and join our team.
Excellent customer care skills and talented in IT. This is an energetic role, the successful candidate will need to respond and adapt to fast changing demands within the practice. You will undertake health
navigation, administrative support and support in the dispensary. We will also consider a hybrid of both HCA and reception roles if you are a qualified health care assistant.
We are a friendly, rural dispensing practice in the beautiful South Hams and are happy to support you and develop your role. We are looking at alternative ways of working to meet the needs of our patients. We are flexible on hours and offer a competitive salary with NHS Pension.For an informal chat about the opportunities please speak with our Practice Manager, Genevieve McBride, 01548 580214. To apply for either post please email a cover letter and CV to